- Wig; I can't remember where I bought the wig from, nor can I find a record of purchasing it. But here's the exact wig for sale somewhere else. The style was called Long Rocker Mixed Blond. It was a little lighter than I would have liked, but was quite nice for the price.
- Scrying ball: purchased from sage-woman on eBay.
- Leggings: my mother bought these for me when I was a teenager for a SCA event. I'm not really a leggings person, but I'm also a packrat, so they've been sitting in the back of my various closets since.
- Boots: I acquired these when I was in grad school; they're from Journey's. They were the last pair on the clearance rack, they were my size, and they were $5. It was fate.
- Gloves: from Spirit. Wicked cheap. You get what you pay for.
- Eyeshadow: I don't wear makeup on a day-to-day basis; only for Halloween, weddings, or company holiday parties. It shows. I got this from SobeBotanicals on Etsy.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Jareth IV: Accessories
For the last post in the Jareth saga, I wanted to cover the items that I did not sew.