Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Cure for My Etsy Addiction

Like just about everyone everywhere, I am utterly addicted to Etsy.  Or perhaps I should say "was."  Despite nearly every transaction, from the now-defunct Alchemy, to custom requests, to binges on in-stock items, going entirely smoothly, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.  I have just had a thoroughly unpleasant and unprofessional transaction that I think is going to keep me away from Etsy for a long, long time.  It's sad, because though 99.5% of people in the DIY community are completely awesome, it's jerks like this that give DIY a bad name.  Srsly, anyone that resorts to threats for following Etsy guidelines is an asshole in my book.  I would advise anyone using Etsy to be extremely careful from whom they purchase from.

No comments:

Post a Comment