Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gimme! NOW!

Three things, in order of decreasing importance.
  • Mr Macabre has informed me of the existence of Disney's Haunted Mansion wallpaper fabric. Expensive, but so worth it. Buy it now, before Disney slaps them with a cease and desist order!

    Kind of makes me upset that I already started making this fabric using paint and a stencil, but I'm sure this would turn out better than I could ever do it.


  • The blog reached 1000 hits today! I know, some blogs get that many hits in a day, but for something as niche as spooky-nerdy sewing, I am pretty impressed with myself. I would like to do some kind of contest or giveaway to show my appreciation to my readers, but you'll have to tell me what you'd like as a prize. I know not everyone who reads the blog sews, so something like fabric or a pattern wouldn't appeal to all. So, please let me know what you'd like to see as a prize, or any suggestions on how to run the contest (as I have never done this before).


  • It is quite difficult to blog with Lydia in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment