Monday, February 20, 2012

Here We Go Again

So this is now my third attempt at blogging. The first was eons ago, in the Dark Ages of the mid to late 90s, before they were even called blogs (IIRC). The second was so short-lived that I don't think it lasted longer than a week. This third one will focus on my adventures in sewing, pattern reviews, and a possible clinical obsession with fabric. (And there was much rejoicing.)

The impetus behind this was the realization that extremely few people in my life actually care about my sewing adventures, and even fewer can understand what I'm talking about. I'm under no illusion that the wide world of teh intrag00glz cares about my personal experiences, but perhaps the eventual pattern reviews will prove useful to some. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment